On Thursday, Oct 17, 2019 between 10AM and 3PM PDT (1PM - 6PM EDT, 5PM-10PM UTC) we will be releasing a new version of the below-listed Anypoint Platform components and products. During the maintenance window users may experience temporary interruptions with those services. Applications and API gateways will continue to run without interruption.
***New/enhanced feature releases***
- Flow Designer: Now users can see a history of changes in their project and restore earlier versions.
- Exchange: Exchange supports long organization names and long usernames in the asset portal overview panel. The left navigation bar refers to the home page of the asset portal as "Home" and not as the asset name. Exchange orders the HTML headers of the asset portal into correct document hierarchy for better accessibility.
- Visualizer: Introducing the option to choose inbound and outbound metrics for avg response time, avg throughput, and failures. These will be consistent with the metrics in Anypoint Monitoring.
- Access Manager: Use Connected Apps to delegate access to apps without sharing sensitive credentials or giving full control of their accounts to third parties. You can audit the app’s use of data, and you can revoke access anytime. Developers can create apps that use the “Sign in with Anypoint Platform” widget. When a user interacts with this feature, they can authorize apps to access their Anypoint Platform data.
- Access Manager: Enhanced security across login attempts with CSRF protection. See https://help.mulesoft.com/s/article/CSRF-Protection-Sample-Mule-app
- Access Manager: Per previous communications on changed API behavior in Access Management, after release, access token will be excluded from the response body in the following endpoints - GET /api/profile/ and GET /api/me/. It should be obtained via /accounts/login instead. For more information, refer to the API documentation here - https://anypoint.mulesoft.com/exchange/portals/anypoint-platform/
***Bug fixes & back-end performance enhancement releases***
- Flow Designer: Stability improvements and bug fixing
- Exchange: Bug fixes
Internal DNS config update - Max character limit on Domains changed to 229 characters from 255
Bug fixes and stability improvements